12 Rounds Media offers turnkey 4K, UHD and HD video production and drone solutions for customers of any size. From billion-dollar enterprises to non-profit entities to real estate drone videos to wedding or family history videos, 12 Rounds Media has a solution for you. Whether you are in need of a television commercial, web video, training or branding videos, our award-winning team of production experts can deliver your message with maximum impact. If you have a project requiring seasoned professionals, just shoot us an email at email@example.com and let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Corporate Production Rates
Production is like home building in that there is tremendous variance in rates, all depending on what your needs are. As a starting point, we have three rate tiers, bronze, silver and gold, each based on your goals, audience and budget. All three tiers will result in professional, broadcast quality work that your organization will be proud to showcase as a television commercial, on social media, your website, or at an event.
Here is what you get:
- One full day shoot (4K, UHD or HD)
- Field lighting kit
- Basic graphics package/Template
- One-pass color grade
- Music/Sound effects
- Broadcast quality output
Range: Up to $5000
Same as the Bronze Package with the addition of:
- Additional full day shoot (4K, UHD or HD)
- Field lighting package
- Makeup artist
- Field audio package
- 4K Drone
- Advanced graphics package/Templates
- Advanced Color Grading
Range: Up to $10,000
Same as Silver and Bronze Packages with the addition of:
- Multiple shoot days either on-location or in studio
- On camera talent
- Expert motion graphics
- Industry-leading color grading treatment
Range: $10,000 and up
Please keep in mind:
- Final rates will be determined by the project’s scope, which will be agreed upon in the Discovery phase of the production.
- Payment terms for 12 Rounds Media, LLC are 50% up front and 50% after final approval, prior to the delivery of the finished video.
- With the Gold and Silver packages the 50% deposit is due no later than 48 hours prior to first shoot day. Failure to pay the 50% could result in a cancelled shoot.