Why 12 Rounds Media
Why 12 Rounds Media?
12 Rounds Media is a marketing agency that exists to help your organization succeed. We are committed to doing things the right way and our time-tested campaign process maximizes the value of your investment. We improve your visibility and traffic, connecting you with more potential customers so you can focus on what you do best, running your business.
The Campaign Process
This is possibly the most important phase of your campaign. We dive deep into the “who, what and why?” of your project and it’s scope.
- Why are you doing this campaign? What are your goals?
- Who is the target audience and what is the best message?
- What is the most effective strategy? Social media? Digital? All?
Pre-production is associated with film and video but we implement it with each of our campaigns as a whole. Everything we do to prepare for your campaign falls under the category of Pre-Production. This includes but is not limited to:
- Concept creation, message and script writing
- Asset decisions (What to produce and why?)
- Pre-Production for videos or commercials
- Location scouting and site surveys
- Crew and equipment management
- Budget preparation and finalization
- Production schedules for all assets
- Asset distribution plan and timetable
This is when the actual asset production takes place. It is the footage/image acquisition stage for your campaign. The parameters depend on the project scope and include but are not limited to:
- Shooting HD, UHD or 4K (single or multi-camera)
- Still photography
- Drone piloting
- Set lighting, audio recording and more
- Logo design or treatment
- Design docs for graphic designs and/or websites
Post-Production is where the story comes together. Every project is different so the time frame for post-production fluctuates. This phase includes but is not limited to:
- Digital non-linear editing for video (FCPX, Adobe Premiere, DaVinci Resolve)
- Visual effects and titles
- Audio mix and sweetening, music rights and sound effects
- Color corrections and grading
- Graphic design/social media flyer creation
- Motion graphics creation
- Web graphics
The final step is to deliver your approved project to the medium you chose in the pre-production phase. This could include:
- Broadcast quality file for television station/cable or satellite company
- Video for your website
- Video for social media
- Video for event or presentation
- Ad campaign management for social media
- Media buys for both traditional and digital campaigns
- Reporting plan and follow up
- Secondary plan and revision plan